Sunday, March 6, 2011

Still here!

Life has really been getting in the way of blogging for the past few months. I moved to a new apartment (in the same city) after discovering a major mold problem (and terrible lying property manager) at the last place. I worked on a surprise project at work that was big and exciting, and came with lots of media coverage. I had a few visits with my loved ones. And luckily, I've still had time for creative projects. My pottery continues to improve in leaps and bounds, and I have so many ideas that I can't keep up with them. Thanks so much to everyone for their wonderful feedback on my previous pottery posts. I do hope to sell things online at some point, and will certainly post here to let you know when that happens. Until then, here are a few of my latest favorites.

Ceramic bowls
Bowls with designs in slip. I loved making these, and plan to make more.

Handmade ceramic plate
My first dinner plate!! I really adore this one. If only everything came out so well!

5 comments:

Quinn said...

The pottery is lovely! I especially like the bowls with the crosses.
Glad you escaped from the mold!

mek said...

Beautiful! Especially the dinner plate.

Anonymous said...

glad you are back!

Linda said...

I do love those bowls, they look perfect for breakfast!

Hilary said...

Nice to see you here! Your pottery continues to amaze - I'll be one of those delighted to hear if/when you open an online shop.