Sunday, February 7, 2010

Keeping busy

Hi there, and thanks for sticking around during my hiatus! The last couple of months were busy with out-of-town trips, holidays, and work. What downtime I had was taken up by utter relaxation. As always, I'm still working on some creative projects, and promise to share them when the time comes. In the mean time, I just started my second session of my farm share and as a result I've been very busy in the kitchen. Here are some of the successes:

Gingery stir fried tatsoi with brown rice and fried egg.

Papadi Chaat.
Best Indian snack food ever. Most of the ingredients were purchased, but I did make the cilantro chutney. This video is a good place to get started.



Homemade pizza with sauteed kale and garlic. Kinda like this.


Spaghetti squash with tomato sauce.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I really, really have to remember to check your blog posts only after having a full meal!