Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hi there, hello.

I've been back in the states for just over a month now, and I can't believe how quickly September has passed. For those of you who are here for the knitting, fear not! There will be a finished sweater posted soon. Just need to sew the sleeves in and fine some buttons. Also good news is that I ordered some new yarn for a sweater I would like to design. I'm going to try to make standard sizes on this one, rather than one-size-fits-meghan. I hope to really get trucking on these knitting projects since I have so many ideas I'd like to explore.

I must say that one of the best things about being back in the US is being able to find good Mexican and Southwestern cuisine! It's chile roasting season here, and I went to a small festival in town this weekend. The tamales I bought were not stellar, but the chilies sure were pretty.


3 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely chillis! I look forward to seeing your knitting ideas.

Hilary said...

Another design? I am very excited to hear that!

Teresa said...

Glad to hear about the foods (and definitely happy to hear about the designing!)
Hope it's been good getting settled in back home.