Monday, April 14, 2008


I've been getting a lot of visitors from Eastern Europe lately, and just wanted to say hello (translated by google, fun!):

Добро пожаловать в мой блог! Если вы ищете Шалом Кардиган шаблон, нажмите на ссылку под фото с правой стороны. Best, Меган


Olga said...

Thanks greatly!
Your pattern is very detailed and beautifull!
I knitted your cardegan for my daughter.
She fond of it.

Sorry for my bad English. My name is Olga, I'm from Sevastopol, Ukraine.

caro said...

Not all the countries in Easter Europe are Slavic but what the heck - it's all across that blue pond where there be monsters instead of our family-friendly McDonald's :)

That cardigan thingie looks interesting; no point arguing about that...

Meghan said...

Yes Caro, I agree (my family is predominantly from non-Russian speaking areas of Eastern Europe). My greeting is is Russian because the knitting website referring people was in Russian, so I figured the people stopping by would be able to read that. Glad you like the cardigan.